Saturday, July 4, 2009

You are invited...


I'm busy getting ready for the Maine Teddy Bear & Fiber Arts Show as I'm both producing and exhibiting in the show! Phew!! I hope to post a preview of the bears and annies I'll have available for adoption! In the meantime, if you fancy a trip to the Maine Coast be sure to visit the show!! Here's a coupon you can "click and print" or visit the show's WEBSITE where you'll find a complete list of exhibitors (you'll be impressed if you are a collector of artist bears!!), see a sneak peek of special bears made just for the show and more!!
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Daphne, I wish I lived closer to maine!! :( ...Have a nice 4th of July! Hugs, Jennifer

Heather said...

I am so jealous that I live too far away to just jaunt over there...
I think maybe I'll plan to attend next year, I've always wanted to go to Maine... and I *really* want to see a Teddy Bear show!!!