Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HELP WANTED

Do you like teddy bears? Do you enjoy talking with people? Would you like to spend a fun filled day at an upscale teddy bear show greeting collectors, selling bears and more? Then please contact me about helping out!

What: Maine Teddy Bear & Fiber Arts Show (website)
Where: Wells Beach, Maine USA
When: Sat. July 11th, 9:00am-3:00pm

You'll receive a free gas card and special gift for volunteering your time to help make this exciting show a great success! Contact me today!!! :o)

Email me at events@backroadbears.com for more information!

-Daphne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to help!!! But I live too far from maine. I'm going to try and get to the chicago bear show though and do a little shopping......hugs, Jennifer

Daphne Towle said...

Hi Jennifer! I look forward to meeting you at the Chicago show!! Hugs! Daphne